Irish Ferries BOOK NOW

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stag party, Hen Weekends, hen party, Ireland





I was given the task of organising my one and only sister's Hen night, I was scared that it would all go horribly wrong. We wanted to go to Galway for the weekend, but we also wanted more than just a few drinks and to go clubbing. My boss at work said she had contacted stagandhenweekends.ie when she had to organise her sister's Hen night and everyone had  a great time. I contacted stagandhenweekends.ie and asked them if they could help organise my sister's Hen Party. I told stagandhenweekends.ie what I wanted and they suggested a couple of things that I would never have considered, such as paint balling, all I can say is that my sister's Hen Party was brilliant and all the girls still talk about it. The hassle and pressure was taken off me and all I had to do was follow the instructions that were emailed and faxed to me two weeks before my sister's Hen Party was to land in Galway. I would highly recommend stagandhenweekends.ie, they really did organise and we really did party.

Glenda.